Thursday, September 14, 2006

Guess who lost?




I'd like to tell you all that as of today i'm a member of the L.A.Y.C society (aka - Lo-ose All You Can Society), as Iram will be my main (man) sponser.
As it turned out (or shall I say - it never turned any other way), Iram was AGAIN .
I cannot understand, or begin to comprehend why on earth he would still bet with me, and on such obivous matter.
For those of you not involved in the details, let me just say that Iram has lost yet AGAIN.
Iram - you're requested to read the EUB (Energy and Utilities Board) manual for pipelines, as follows: Directive 066: Requirements and Procedures for Pipelines; Replaces Guide 66: Pipeline Inspection Manual (November 2001); December 2005.
This directive describes the role of the EUB Field Centre inspectors and includes the EUB check sheet that inspectors complete for each pipeline project inspected.
http://www.eub.ca/docs/documents/directives/directive066.pdf
(Especially Pages 23-24, where you can continPublishue exploring for yourself all your mistakes).

I have nothing more to say (probably cause my mouth is full with food, paid from Iram's pocket...)

2 comments:

Mr. Green said...

I think that all you need now is to ask Bush if you are right, and then i will agree. pppppppllllllllll

Mr. Green said...

ANir - we don't believe a work you say.
Lotan and Yaniv